With the rapid development of the mobile phone, electronics, and communication industries, it has also promoted the continuous expansion and rapid growth of the PCB circuit board industry. People have more and more requirements for the number of layers, weight, precision, materials, colors, and reliability of components. Come higher.
In the face of fierce market competition, the cost of PCB circuit board materials is also on a rising trend. More and more manufacturers are monopolizing the market with low prices in order to enhance their core competitiveness. However, behind these ultra-low prices are obtained by reducing material costs and process manufacturing costs, but devices are usually prone to cracks (cracks), scratches, (or scratches), and their precision, performance and other comprehensive factors have not reached the standard. , Which seriously affects the solderability and reliability of the product. …
Faced with the various PCB circuit boards on the market, there are two ways to distinguish the quality of PCB circuit boards; the first method is to judge from the appearance, and the other is to judge from the quality specifications of the PCB itself. …
How to judge the quality of the PCB circuit board:
1. Standard rules for size and thickness.
2. The thickness of the circuit board is different from that of the standard circuit board. Customers can measure and check the thickness and specifications of their own products.
3. Light and color.
The external circuit board is covered with ink, and the circuit board can play the role of insulation. If the color of the board is not bright and there is less ink, the insulation board itself is not good.
4. The appearance of the weld.
The circuit board has many parts. If the welding is not good, the parts are easy to fall off the circuit board, which will seriously affect the welding quality of the circuit board. The appearance is good. It is very important to identify carefully and have a strong interface.
Second, High-quality PCB circuit boards need to meet the following requirements:
1. The copper surface is not easy to oxidize, which affects the installation speed, and it will be broken soon after oxidation;
2. The phone is required to be easy to use after the components are installed, that is, the electrical connection must meet the requirements;
3. The copper skin is not easy to fall off under high temperature;
4. The line width, line thickness, and line distance of the line meet the requirements to prevent the line from heating, breaking, and short-circuiting;
5. There is no additional electromagnetic radiation.